Airsofters Searchs Bar

1/23/11

Army of Two

Now Based on the title, you would think this deserved to go on (null), but actually this has to do with my Army of Two style airsoft mask. For those of you who have seem it, you'll know its already pretty awesome. (for those of you who have not seen it)

Well if you hadn't yet seen it, there it is. In keeping with the trend of putting some thing related to your name on your mask, set by RAINBOW OPS, I am spray-painting my mask with a couple designs, namely, Thor's Hammer (the Marvel one)
so yeah. i have covered my mask in painters tape, and have the Hammer cut in on the upper left
By now, If you got this Far, you may notice the lower half of the mask is not covered. you may also have noticed 2 pieces of tape that could fit right there. well, i am painting the lower half woodland Camo, and i have my own personal design. here are the templates for the camo spray painting. they took like an hour to make. each. luckily for me, its only three colour woodland camo.
Basically, i paint the bottom half of the mask Forest Green, wait for it to dry, apply on of the templates, spray it with Brown, wait for it to dry, apply the second template, and spray it Black. it is very tedious, but it should work.  
This is how i plan on keeping the paint out from inside the mask. all other holes (e.g. eyes, nose)

Note: this is only my first mask, and i plan to get a better one as time progresses.

Note #2: This is my first paint job, and the paint not turn out as well as i hope it will.

1 comment:

  1. can I see the finished mask. Can I see the finished mask? and why is there a seven year old wearing your mask?

    ReplyDelete